Windows x64 launcher crashing

So since emulators not working for me i tried laurum ap for windows but I still getting crash. Etheir v 1.0 or 1.0.1. I’m running windows 7 x64, tried compatibility things and turning off/on vt in bios but nothing helps. I know you don’t really support windows but maybe have and idea what is the problem?

Tell me if you need translations :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Try it. download and install.

You can give the above link a try and let us know how it goes

Unfortunately it didn’t help.

What exactly is your version of windows 7 x64?

Win 7 Professional SP1

Upgrade to SP3, the Unity platform values ​​compatibility, but when you release an “SP” the old one becomes obsolete.

Why? every Sp update is performed for improvements to the operating system whose core.c is updated.

This may work, even if it is not directly the problem. But it’s always good to always have the most stable version of Windows.

And another, get ready to upgrade to windows 10, soon windows 7 will be totally discontinued.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=unity+games+crash+on+windows+7+sp1

Um… I think there is no SP3 for Windows 7? Neither SP2.

Why changing the inscription in the windows information would change anything? Because it is literally changing the display of the inscription from sp1 to sp3. It wont provide anything newer.