[Wiki] Stat Training

Stat Training

In Laurum, not only can you upgrade your stats by using Level Points (LP) and Rebirth Points (RP), but also by training your stats.

Equip a Training Stone (see [Wiki] Training Stones) to start training stats.

NOTE: While equipped you will not gain normal level EXP (experience). All of your EXP will go towards your stats based on the stone you equipped. This includes quest EXP.

EXAMPLE:
If you equip a level 0 Stone of Deneb, this stone will train 10% INT (Intelligence). This means that when you kill a monster that would normally give you 500 EXP, you will instead earn 50 EXP towards INT:
500 EXP x 0.10 = 50 INT EXP

To see your progress go to Menu > Character >Stat Training.

Stat training increases in level the same way as your character. When the EXP bar is full, the stat increases to the next level. Each level provides a 0.3% bonus to the stat.

EXAMPLE:
When INT training has reached level 100 it will provide a 30% bonus to INT
LVL 100 x 0.3% = 30%

Stat training only applies to your Base Level Stats which is the sum of both LP and RP that you assign to the stat (plus the 1 that you start with). It does not apply to stats added from equipment.

EXAMPLE:
If you have 100 LP and 19 RP assigned to INT, then you would have a base INT of 120 (Remember that all stats start with 1 point). If you also have INT training at 30% (LVL 100), then your adjusted INT will be 156.
100 LP + 19 RP + 1 starting point = 120 INT
120 INT x 0.30 Training = 36 bonus INT
120 INT + 36 bonus INT = 156 adjusted INT

Bonus stats from gear are applied after the training bonus is calculated and are not affected by training.

EXAMPLE:
If you have a base INT of 120, a training bonus of 30%, and equipment that provides 30 INT, then your final INT will be 186.
120 INT x 0.30 Training = 36 bonus INT
120 INT + 36 bonus INT = 156 adjusted INT
156 adjusted INT + 30 equipment INT = 186 final INT

TIPS:

• Rebirthing (RB) will initially increase your stats faster than training. It is recommended to wait until you have several RBs before training stats. (5-8 recommended)
  • Upgrading your Training Stones will increase the amount of EXP you earn with them.
  • Equipment with EXP bonuses will also increase the amount of EXP earned by using Training Stones.
  • Your stat training doesn’t reset while rebirthing.
  • Exp gained from quests applies to stat training.
1 Like

I’ve updated the wiki. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

1 Like

19 RP isn’t typical, but it’s correct for the example. All stats start with 1. If it was 100LP and 20RP, you would actually have 121 as your base. I set it to 19 to make the math easier

1 Like

You’re right, my bad. Thanks!