Monsters are the enemies in Laurum Online. To defeat the monsters you just simply need to tap on them to initiate an attack, then after a few hits the monster should die.
In Laurum Online there are 5 different monster type, this includes as follows
[E] Elite Monsters- Monsters with Higher HP, Power and exp reward than normal monsters. Appear with an orange name.
[R] Ranged Monsters- Monsters that can attack you from a distance. For example:- Red Wizard Lv 35
[P] Physical- Monster does Physical Damage. Exclusive to Boss Monster Alainon the Bane.
[M] Magical- Monster does Magical Damage. Exclusive to Boss Monster Abelot the Keeper.
[S] Special- Monsters that only appear during an event. For example:- [S] Wild Goblin Lv 1
Some of these may be subject to change.
Below is a list of all monsters in the game.
Changes will be added if made
|Alainon the Bane||Ranged||95||Fire Shards, Hellfire Core|
|Abelot the Keeper||Ranged||95||The Holy Coin, The Demon Coin|
|[S] Wild Goblin||1|
Some player titles can be obtained from killing monsters, They are as follows:-
Monster Hunter - Kill 10,000 Monsters
Exterminator - Kill 50,000 Monsters
Boss Hunter - Kill a Boss 50 times
- Many Monsters were removed in the recent ‘Rynthia Update’
- Many monsters once had the same name, the shaman group (Soultalon, Hellface, Phasemask, Soulmask) used to all have the same name, Shaman.
- All the elite monsters had the same names as their normal counterparts before the rebalanced classes were introduced.
- Deadman, once called Skeletor, was once the top level monster coming in at Level 62. This shows a 10 level change between now and then.
- For a long time after the new area update the elite monsters [E] Fire Skeleton and [E][R] Fire Lich were the top level monsters before the Lich Master level was changed.
- The Lich Master was once the only boss before the map update in which he was removed from the game and replaced with two more powerful bosses.
- [S] Wild Goblin is the only monster that has had items dropped straight into a players inventory rather than it being dropped onto the floor.
- [E] Fire Skeleton and [E][R] Fire Lich are the only two elite monsters to be featured in a quest.
- Monsters did not drop potions before the rebalanced classes were introduced.
- Ranged and Elite Monsters did not exist before October 24th.