[Suggestion] Guild upgrade system

Alright so it starts in the guild menu, top left corner next to refresh will be another button labelled “upgrades”.

Clicking this reveals a screen much like stat training window. There are 6 different boost categories, each with 2 bars that are being filled. One bar is for upgrading, the other is for activating.

You can donate to either upgrading or activating the category with “guild coins”. These are materials that can be found in game, rarity of about a jewel, or purchased at a limit of 10/day per member for 10,000 gp each. In addition to donating guild coins, activating (but not upgrading) can be accomplished in an alternative way for each category, as described below.

Activating each bonus requires 1000 guild coins and/or activations. The upgrades raise in cost per lvl, and make the activations better. Each activation lasts 24-48 hrs, and while it is active it glows and can not accumulate further activation points until it wears off. All of the buffs are guildwide. When the activation bar fills, it wont actually turn on unless a guild officer activates it.

1. Exp bonus
    Gain an activation point when anyone in the guild gains a level.
    Lv1: free - 2% bonus exp
    Lv2: 2000 guild coins - 4% bonus exp
    Lv3: 4000 gc - 6% bonus exp
    Etc

2. Training bonus
    Gain an activation point when anyone in the guild gains a stat training level.
    Lv1: free - 2% training stone efficiency (maxed arcturo inatead of 30% gives 30.06%)
    Lv2: 2000 gc - 4%
    Etc

3. Item drop bonus
    Gain an activation point whenever someone in the guild upgrades an item/wastes a jewel.
    Lv1 - 4% item drop bonus
    Lv2 - 2000 gc - 8% item drop bonus
    Lv3 - 4000 gc - 12% item drop bonus
    Etc

4. Quest reward bonus
    Gain an activation point whenever someone in the guild completes a quest.
    Lv1 - 2% bonus exp and gold from quests
    Lv2 - 2000 gc - 4%
    Etc

5. Attack (patk/matk) bonus
    Gain 10 activation points whenever someone in the guild kills a blue karma player from another guild.
    Lv1 - 2% bonus to p attack and m attack
    Lv2 - 2000 gc - 4%
    Etc

6. Defence (pdef/mdef) bonus
    Gain 10 activation points whenever someone in the guild kills a red karma player from another guild.

• lvling Same as att but for m def and pdef

Level cap for each boost is 10.
Average level of all 6 boosts can can increase maximum guild capacity. Ie all your boosts are lv2 and you have 22 slots in guild. This can motivate people to not just focus 1 boost too hard.

It is both noob and high lvl friendly, you can dump gold on it but do not have to. For example, low rb guilds will easier get the exp boost to activate but it might be lower level. High rb guilds that mostly train will activate the training boost easily, and so on. It rewards activity of the guild, while letting some players gold dump to a limited degree for slightly faster upgrading.

Can add fluff to it by calling them “totems” or “favour of the gods” or what have you, let duncy think it out.

I dont think this is too complicated to implement and it is keeping things as simple as possible while still being fun and rewarding activity and team play. Also some room for new content rewarding guild coins.

Thumbs up or down please for the general idea, i have some ideas for the UI if we want to proceed in this direction.

4 Likes

I like those ideas, as long as all the buff dont buff more than 10% at max lvl cause it could become OP.

A note about point 5 and 6. You see pk few times when playing cause it is easy to become one, but blue people is scarse cause you dont get much karma when killing a pk and it will go away really fast by killng mobs so, im not sure killing blue or red would be the thing to trigger those buffs. I know if you just put “killing any” as the requirement people will just start to kill whatever they find… at the same time i want some sort of thing that make people go pvp more, i dont really have an answer for a good way to make this happen without the possibility of people exploiting it