Settings for Pets

I wished we could have

1. A general update
  2. settings

for pets.

The collect pets do what the description is saying “collect”, but there are problems with. They collect from bottom and what they collect is counting for quests. This may work like expected for solo, but in parties the amount of gold for exemple will shared to the whole party… If running with 100% gold drop in a 10 member party and activated as only person 1-3 pets mean you collect only for quest and get 1/10 self. If all player use pets, you get the same amount of gold, but also this little amount of gold for quest since all player collect gold with own pets too. The only benefit for a whole group is getting this little amount of gold with faster speed…
Also with 3 collect pets i need to push the collect button myself very often in cave to collect gold before it vanishs…
So with 1. i mean these pet collect speed should increased or they should collect stuff as an area effect…

I would like to lure as exemple for other players, that they get exp, while i get gold like i want to, what will not shared from pet. Here i would like to 2. have a setting at pet to enable/disable these “share to party” function. Also settings like gold, items or materials for me only, for party only, or i can seperat, what my pets collect…

The same with boss pets and a setting for them. As exemple a warrior dont need concentration, so he could set this buff to 0% chance… while all buffs have a 0-50% chance to be activated per pet and you can set how often you want that buff on this pet. That would help to reduce the balance issues with pets on different classes and all player could choose there own, what they need or the way they want to play.