My humble ideas

I have some suggestions:

1. I believe it is necessary to enlarge the map and place new areas and monsters.
1.2 It could be an NPC that teleports the player to this new map but to get to this map you must have at least 2 RB and level 100.
1.3 In this new map there would be 3 ecosystems, one for those with 2RB to 4RB, another for those with 5RB to 8RB and another for those above 9RB.
1.4 For each ecosystem of this would have a dungeon that to enter it would require a group of at least 4 members. would look like this:
1.4.1 Dungeon 1 - difficulty 4RB - 4 player team.
1.4.2 Dungeon 2 - 8RB difficulty - 8 player team.
1.4.3 Dungeon 3 - difficulty 12RB - team of 12 players.

–This way it stimulates more the work of a guild.

-> How would monsters be calculated?
"I think it has to be very chaotic."

1.5 For ecosystem one: The monster’s defense, life and attack calculation must be based on a player with 3RB and level 200 of his abilities (STR, INT, STA …).
1.5.1 For dungeon one: The calculation must be based on a player with 4RB and level 200 of his abilities (STR, INT, STA …) and for the boss the calculation must be based on a player with 6RB and skill level 600.

1.6 Para o ecossistema dois: O calculo de defesa, vida e ataque do monstro tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 7RB e nivel 600 de suas habilidades (STR, INT, STA …).
1.6.1 Para a masmorra dois: O calculo tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 8RB e nivel 600 de suas habilidades (STR, INT, STA …) e para o chefão o calculo tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 10RB e nível de habilidades 1000.

1.7 Para o ecossistema três: O calculo de defesa, vida e ataque do monstro tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 9RB e nivel 900 de suas habilidades (STR, INT, STA …).
1.7.1 Para a masmorra três: O calculo tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 10RB e nivel 900 de suas habilidades (STR, INT, STA …) e para o chefão o calculo tem que ser baseado em um jogador com 15RB e nível de habilidades 1500.

The prize would be a piece of an armor set, which in turn would have level attributes and if equipped with 4 pieces of that set you would get bonuses.

For the ecosystem one the set bonus would be life.
For ecosystem two the set bonus would be defense.
For ecosystem three the set bonus would be attack.

All epic and or legendary items.

There would also be chances of dropping legendary weapons, accessories and mount.

"Riding system would be interesting"

— About appearances —
I think it would be interesting for the character to shine according to the level of your item.

1. If the player has all the rare items, he shines faint blue.
    1.2 If the player has all the epic items, he shines a stronger purple.
    1.3 If the player has all the legendary items, he shines a bright orange.

— About PK —
After a Player activates the PK and kills another player, it should be red-named for one hour.

— About Paladin —
Add one more damage ability.
Add one more area healing ability.

— About the dungeons —

1. With the addition of dungeons players will have to specialize better.
  2. A warrior or paladin focused on TANK.
  3. A paladin focused on support and life recovery.
  4. A new class, a shaman or a priest could be added.
  5. And the strategy of assembling a very harmonic team to meet this challenge.
  6. After a team joins it is alone in this dungeon, having no way to iterate with other players if not the group.
  7. The team will have a time to do the dungeon, type 1 hour for ecosystem one, 2 hours for ecosystem two and 3 hours for ecosystem 3.
  8. Upon entering a dungeon you can only redo it after 12 hours, 24 hours and 48 hours respectively.
  9. The life of each boss will have to be multiplied by 4 to become more challenging and take longer to kill the same.

|----------------------------------------------------|
|- Danielns -------------------------------------|
|- Paladin 4RB --------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------------|