Improvment to upgrade system

With the new system upgrade we need a ton of jewels to upgrade our itens so, its exhausting to select the item and the jewels 1 by 1, cause everytime you hit upgrade buttom, you have to select the item again.

You do it 10 times in a roll and man, feels bad. Now do it from 1 to 500 in one shot…

So, the idea of improvment here is that you could select the item and a bunch of jewels at once, doing for exemple upgrade from 1 to 15 in one shot, as long as you have the jewels.

EDIT: a fine way to solve it that i just thought is add a “lvl up to max” buttom. you select the item and hit this buttom and it will find all the jewels in your bag and upgrade it to max lvl possible.

2 Likes

Well you have a good point here, with new system I never upgraded nothing yet but probably will be a pain in the ass :rofl:

Wow, that’s a button and horrible, of course not, could without putting more than one jewel at a time

I got a new training stone with 2 exp mod and made it from 1 to 260 in one shot, took me 10-15 minutes :rofl::rofl:

My “luck” there was that i didnt had 150 jewels C storaged, cause i would go up to near 500 so, would be like 30 minutes upgrading one item