How to build your character?

Hey there!
I’m Gaby and I just want to show you the best builds.
The best for PVE(any class):
Full EXP - How to? - Just get as much you can items with x2/x3 EXP augments.

The best for PVP(Warrior):
Dodge + Regen - How to? - Focus on Regen augmente and get some Dodge augments too and you can use Level Points in Agi.
Full Sta - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Sta(Even x2 sta and x1 Max HP).
Full Str - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Str.

The best for PVP(Wizard):
Full sta(Max HP) - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Max HP(Even x2 Max HP and x1 Sta).
Full Int - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Int.
Full Dodge - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Dodge(Even x2/x3 Agi or combined).

The best for PVP(Hunter):
1.Full Crit Dmg - How to? - Just get as much as you can items with x2/x3 Crit Dmg.
2.Full Str - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Str.
3.Full Dodge - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Dodge(Even x2/x3 Agi or combined).

The best for PVP(Paladin):
1.Full Regen - How to? - Just get as much as you can items with x2/x3 Regen.([TIP]You need sta to make it work better).
2.Regen + Dodge - How to? - Focus on Regen augmente and get some Dodge augments too and you can use Level Points in Agi.
3.Full Int - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Int.
4.Full Sta - How to? - Just get as much you can items x2/x3 Sta(Even x2 sta and x1 Max HP).

That’s all and I wish it will help you!

PS: Zelp unmute me please :heart:!

4 Likes

AGI mod is better than Dodge mod in a Wizard or Hunter.
You are missing a lot of builds like attack speed, extra crit damage, full def(or mdef) combined with other useful mods.
Also forgot about enchantments and skill combinations, is not all about gear but sure is important.
RP + LP too.

1 Like

Well I just want to show the most powerful builds now for each class.
And RP is mostly used in Int and Sta, right some people uses it in Agi too, but mostly their choose and these builds can be done with only gear.

Regen build sux if you dont have high HP, which means you need an amount of RP on sta and a good % training to it too… also, regen have a cap and you dont need more than 20 regen mods of your 39 total…

to maximize any pvp build you must consider the amount of RP you have at your disposal and the amount of training you have on your stats to make work in conjuction to your item mods and your class skills.

One build that is really good is mov speed. If you build mov speed you basicaly make one skill slot free in any class for other useful skill and specially for melee they can get to its target easier.

If i were melee, i would definetely build mov spd if my pvp plan is offense

Better to make a tier list of mods for each class

1 Like

Well, pvp builds are not as they used to be. The full str or full sta era has ended.
If your really wanna have a strong pvp build, I’d recomend using atleast 2-3 mods on items combined with another 2-3 extra mods on rp/lp.

For.example if you want to play a defensive wiz, you’ll need maxhp, agi as base item mods. Then you can add some extra stuff for your playstyle, like mov speed if you want to focus on frozen hands and poke enemies, or dex if you want some higher dmg output, or even wis if you want to go more defensive.
Depends on the mods of items you have, you can reassign LP.
You could go 33% int, 33% def/mdef or sta/mdef. Lots of combinations for every playstyle.

If you want high dmg wiz, you’ll search cdr/cdmg/move speed mods, then you could add your rp and 33% into int, combonthat cdmg with 33% dex and the last lp is up to your choice.

Short to say, there isnt anymore op build, it’s just how you wanna play as almost everything is balanced right now, except ANN memebers

i just wanted to make zelp unmute me =(

Concordo com Esdras. Combinações de mods é algo essencial no jogo atualmente, pois dá para combina-las com o seu estilo de jogo dentro do jogo.