Disban Appeal Player: khursdopp

hello admin, good, I have received a message that my account has been banned. I can’t find what was the reason

but whatever it is I don’t know if it was a mistake, for which I have not inflicted any rules, nor have I used anything external, nor any alteration program of the kind.

I’m just playing quietly starting in this game which I’m liking a lot

could I request my disban? Thanks in advance

and a thousand apologies I’m using google translate

Greetings,

You were banned for multiboxing, i.e using multiple accounts at the same time. Originally the server flagged you a few times and gave you a 1 hour temp ban on your accounts Khurstorm and Khursdopp.

Later on in the day I received a report from a player where you acknowledged they were both your accounts, laughing about the ban and stating you’ll try to bypass it by just using multiple phones.

Once I saw both of your accounts logged in again and in the same party at Observers/Watchers i banned you permanently for the use of multiple accounts.

Hopefully this helps clarify why you were banned.

2 Likes

greetings,

ok I understand I will not use both accounts at the same time anymore, I will use only one. but unban me I already understood, I did not know that this topic was prohibited. Since nobody has told me, they have only asked me if they were my accounts but I did not know that they were going to report me, instead of notifying me beforehand.

since I’m new, I just wanted to try to take advantage of my little game time

please can you unban me i want to play

Thank you, I await the answer.

gracias espero su mensaje. att

Hello, can you accept my unban request, I need to play, I want to play this game every day. And I can’t play it, I’m bored. I only liked this game and nothing else.

please unban me, this is my first mistake in the game. I am a new user

@admins @Zelp @Alkanov

dear admins!

They can remove the ban, please forgive me if I did something in the game that was not according to the rules, I did not know. I would like to continue playing the great game. Thank you @Zelp @Zelp @Zelp

Dear admins.
Please forgive my mistake, I promise never to do it again. Please reply me. @Alkanov @Zelp

dear admins!

They can remove the ban, please forgive me if I did something in the game that was not according to the rules, I did not know. I would like to continue playing the great game. Thank you @Zelp @Zelp @Zelp