Corrupted Jewels Don't Make Sense

I spent about 500k buying corrupted jewels and now have a net loss of about 120 upgrades on my weapon. Mathematically, they are worthless, practically they are torture. A weapon that took me months to get to it’s current level is now +3. I think there should at least be more than a 50% chance of getting the luck of the draw.

Less logically, as a player, falling for this so hard and losing months of progress really makes it hard to want to continue playing this game.

Well corrupted jewels is just a gamble. I can understand the frustration with them. Which is why I stick to normal jewels

1 Like

corrupted jewels are rubbish actually looks like this 10% chance to upgrade and 90% chance to fail

1 Like

Well, Ami if they have worked for me, in fact thanks to those jewels I have several items +500, of course you cannot pretend that with 2 or 3 it works well for you and everything is correct the first time , I think you should have enough saved in case you fail to go on and on until you get it, without despair, greetings.

1 Like