Bug Squad Recruitment

Hey you, yes you, the person taking the time to read this. Do you like fancy exclusive in game titles? Do you like breaking things? Do you like squashing bugs?

If you answered yes to the above questions then the Bug Squad is the right home for you. Now you may be asking " Zelp, wtf is the bug squad?", well thats a great question.

• We go around trying to break the game and report any bugs we find.

• We follow up with players who report bugs and try and replicate.

• We talk shit to Alk in an exclusive discord channel.

• We flaunt our exclusive in game title around and make people jealous.

If any of this sounds enticing to you then send a DM via this forum, on discord or just reply to this post.

Note: This is a volunteer position, no special privileges will be given other than what is stated above.

We will consider all applicants for the position, however, I have listed below some preferred qualifications.

Preferred Qualifications:

• English speaking

• 18 Years of age or older

• Active in game ( 4+ hours daily)

• Friendly and outgoing.

• Sense of humour.

3 Likes

Hello would like to join guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds too much like work. I’ll help when a problem is interesting, but I’ll do that anyway. I don’t need a special tag, but add me to the channel if you want. I have some real-time simulation programming experience (nevermind it’s mostly Fortran) so I’m generally good for guessing why a software problem is occurring… Which is either helpful or annoying, I never know which.

I can help with that, IGN is Ardyne on US1 server,