2000 Ratings event poll + Legendary Title

Special Title “I love Staff”

As you might be aware, we finally have a great team of hardworking people looking after Laurum Online. We got

• @Zelp who is taking care of player reports, support and swinging the ban hammer :hammer: when needed, plus whatever else I ask him to do :coffin:
  • @kevhemingway who has worked very hard :bomb: balancing, doing the Wiki and fixing bugs (loads of them). He is now one of the few that have full access to the Laurum Online source code and is constantly looking for ways to improve everything.
  • @MadeBySaints now working on the new maps :world_map: (demo map live in Testland). He has also spent a lot of hours standardizing our map assets so we could generate new maps in a timely manner while keeping a good performance and back compatibility

So… All purchases done via our webshop https://laurum.online/shop will be split between them and in exchange, you will get the sexy Legendary title “I Love Staff. This will be the last chance to get this title so don’t miss out!

You will also notice that you get more gems by using our webshop!

Which events would you like us to activate for 3 days?

• This event will run from 2020-02-22T17:00:00Z2020-02-25T00:00:00Z
  • Poll closes 2020-02-22T14:00:00Z
  • Alter accounts created just to vote will not be permitted and you will be at risk of being banned from game and forum if we find out.

Please choose between 1 to 3 options from below

• 50% more Premium Gems on all purchases
  • 1.5x Gold (from all sources)
  • Golden Tickets & Silver Ticket drops
  • 2x HP Multiplier (Good for DS & PVP)
  • 50% cost reduction on all Augment re-rolls
  • 1.5x Exp (from all sources)
  • 2x MP Multiplier (Good for general farming)

0 voters

Special thanks :star_struck:

Here is the list of those that decided to contribure and get the “I Love Staff” title so far (will be updated as we go)

• Quit
  • Popandop
  • Kamana
  • Artist
  • Kyrothak
  • Mutant
  • Michele
  • Newgenn
  • Tebbie
  • Tyrson
  • Bonet
  • Gandalfx
  • Daveee
  • Thatkid
  • Deedgamer
  • Dhevelz
  • Motan (please contact us)
  • Cherp
  • Inks
  • Spiral
  • Nogard
  • Glitched
  • Coval
  • Cynosure
    Thanks for this, you are awesome :star:!
18 Likes

Wooohoooo!!! Keep on keeping on Devs!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Why not 90% like last time?

2 Likes

We will have 90% after the next update

2 Likes

1.5x gold (from all sources) gold t and silver t drops and 1.5x exp (from all sources) would be gr8… Thnx team and players of laurum;)

1 Like

Thanks for running an event! I am new, doing my first play through and am super excited for something to keep the game interesting early on. Hoping for exp, tickets and more gems on purchases as any big sale on IAPs is always something that I am happy to support for a good game! Keep up the great work staff!

2 Likes

1.5x EXP, 1.5x GOLD e GOLDEN TICKETS & SILVER TICKETS DROPS

3 Likes

Obrigado por da atenção a esse game. Espero que tome cuidado para nao virar pay to play. Desejo toda sorte do mundo e muito sucesso. $$$ Boozoo

2 Likes

Deoxo? Is that you bro?

2 Likes

Viciada nesse jogo :heart: (Mosz)

6 Likes

certainly more experience event thanks alkanov for always being present in the game because i am sure it will become a great game.

3 Likes

When the next update comes out?

Quando e que sai a próxima atualização?

2 Likes

Poll closed!

Thanks to those of you that took the time to vote and remember you can still get the special legendary title “I Love Staff” (last chance to get it!) by purchasing any of the gem packs via our web shop https://laurum.online/shop

3 Likes

1.5x EXP 1.5x Gold Golden & Silver ticket drops

1 Like

where did i get that ticket only on boss?

1 Like
  1. 5x EXP !!!
1 Like

No my Nick ia BOMBAX

1 Like

i have a suggestion can u add new upgrade system max upgrade is +500 its legend color orange can u add new +750 mythical color red +1000 heroic maroon lite color its seem to be good so focus on hunt upgrade also so do lots hard on upgrading…its just my suggestion only…

1 Like

it will happen some day stay tuned

2 Likes

Me gustaria que colocaran mas moutros quest mas mundo. Por que el juegos es muy entretenido gracias .

1 Like