1.5.1 - Current Bugs List

Hi all,

Let’s list current bugs so I can work on a hotfix patch. Post your bugs in this thread and I will update this post :fist_right: :fist_left:

• Quest default “Complete” button
  • Possible HP potion button mixed with Target one
  • Multiple other bugs here and here

Fixed on 27/JUL/2022 - 1.5.1 - Server Fixes - Development / Patch Notes - Laurum Online:

• Guild MOTD
  • We’ve been warning about the fire cave boss crafts for a long time that aren’t dropping
3 Likes

Fire Cave Boss Crafts

Greetings Alkanov.
First, I’m glad that the forum is back and that it is being used in a healthy way by the entire Laurum Online community.
Let’s get to the main subject. We’ve been warning about the fire cave boss crafts for a long time that aren’t dropping. They are important means of making karma reset potions or potions to reset rebirth points.
I’m not sure if it’s a bug or if it’s already been fixed, but I’m remembering the topic.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

It shows complete quest instead of accept after completing quest or relogging

1 Like

As far as i know this is a visual bug. Clicking this bugged button doesn’t complete the task, it’s still accept quest.

Yes i know that. But still need to fix this too

Tem um big meio besta mas seria legal arrumar no layout dos controles,quanto vai mexer no botão de HP POTION ele muda o de target e o de TARGET mexe no de hp potion

Hello, this is a list of errors/bugs found on the map or gameplay:

MAP BUGS

Image 1: Wrong sized collider (soulmask zone)

Image 2: Missing collider on the rock (observer zone)

Image 3: Missing sprite on the tree (observer zone)

Image 4: Order in layer error, probably the best way to fix is place a same pattern sprite above it, the same happening on the other entrance (desert zone)

Image 5: Random sprite on the ground, probably not placed on purpose (golemzone)

GAMEPLAY BUGS

Speed Buff:

When you use boss pets, this pets gives speed buff and after a few seconds it dissapear, but if you use your class speed buff, this effect should increase the length of the time, but actually when the boss pet effect turn off your class speed buff also get off, not being longer.

Holy Coin/Demon Coin

This coin needed for reset RP points are not being dropped on fire cave bosses anymore being impossible to reset RP.

Locked Items

When the game is uninstalled and reinstalled, your locked items are being deleted from the cache doing some people lost accidentally items. (Probably the lock of items is being saved on caché)

Broker Button

Sometimes when you try to find items the SEARCH button get locked and you can’t find for more items until you relog.

BETA VERSION ERRORS

Talon (Teleport PET)
On the beta version at least Talon the teleporter is not giving cooldown after teleport, being able to teleport without waits, also if you teleport again when you just arrived to your last choosed zone, you can walk while casting the teleport, thing that shouldn’t happen.

1 Like

sorry, I was putting the Bugs at the Bug Reports, don’t in this post.

Bug 1:
Hello,
I wanted to report a bug. A player joins a party in which the one who invites him is not the pl in this moment.

It happens when ‘player A’ is pl and invites to ‘player B’ to join to his party, but ‘player B’ does not accept at the moment, then the ‘player A’ ceases to be pl and ‘player A’ joins another party in which ‘player C’ is pl. And when ‘player B’ accepts the party that long ago sent him ‘player A’, ‘player B’ is joined to the party of pl ‘player C’ because is where ‘player A’ is in this moment.
But ‘player B’ should not have joined any party, because ‘player A’ is not a pl of any party.

Video:

In the video, Asuraaaa = ‘player A’, Zeuspol = ‘player B’, Lolkura = ‘player C’

1 Like

Bug 2:
Sometimes, the broker Search button remains disabled, And the button can only be enabled again if we relog.

I have not investigated or found any pattern.

1 Like

Bug 3:
I think it happens since the migration, when we access Friends, there is a freeze of a few seconds

• No “Hearts of Ice Skeleton” material icon
  • There is no +4% more xp in D.S. No matter you are in lvl 1 or lvl 20 it gives same amount of xp
  • There is corupted jewels drop bug in D.S. It should to drop 1 material not 1 jewels
  • Boosted mobs (i mean those with sword, heart icon etc.) doesnt gives + extra more xp (that was removed in 1.4.9)
  • Desert is too empty and i think thats the reason why almost anyone doesnt like to farm there. Add more mobs in that place or just reduce 60-65lvl mob respawn time
Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

there are many hunting areas that are saturated, that is, that have an accumulation of people… and there are others that have been forgotten… desert (scorpions and sand guards)… ice path… and they are essential areas for that is leveling up in party… it would be very rich if they added more mobs to have a better advantage in these hunting areas

3 Likes

Good evening @Alkanov, I would like to limit something about the missions of the D.S for the level +150 to 300, I don’t know if it is programmed like this or they never noticed, since these missions cannot be done at these levels and if it can be enabled for these levels would be great.

After updating game to 2022.06.21 update, the game is now way more laggy (i got lag even if i just want to check my training stats for example)

Hola me pueden ayudar con un error o problema
El problema es que cada vez que entro a jugar laurum online me aparece un error que me dice servers unreachable, ya lo desistanle y instale y nada tambien le ise un reset y tampoco es un increible juego para mi y quiero volver a jugarlo.