IMPORTANT: This information is already old so check the Wiki posts section to watch the last numbers of the balance. Thank you.
We have worked for a lot of hours and weeks for a balance rework. The main idea behind it it’s that every class has a meta and we wanted to improve some skills that before were a bit useless.
You could enjoy now a lot of new builds and class variations so no class and no build will be invincible, all of them will have a meta, you must discover it.
We have worked in all the equipment stats, accesories, item mods, formulas in PVP and PVE, duration in buff and debuff, in all the skills (all of them have been tweaked, mana, cooldown, cast time and damage). Also some of them were totally revamped so feel free to check every skill of every class again. The most changed ones were:
- Speed banner: Now besides movement speed it adds attack speed, cast time reduction and cooldown reduction.
- Burn shield: Now it’s AoE, does mean that you will keep the buff until is gone, before was removed when you got hit
- Battle shout: It’s AoE now. Shared with party.
- Increased mana: It’s AoE now. Shared with party.
- Magic and Physical banner: Both of them now are applied outside the banner, so if you cast it and go through the banner you will keep the buff outside, like speed banner.
- On your knees: Now it does damage and applies stun or slow down (like Wizard’s Blizzard)
- Frozen hands: Now it buffs your walking speed. Wizard was the only class without a speed buff, so here you are!
- Multi trap: Now it also applies bleed.
- Acrobatics: Now it adds 25% flat dodge only.
- Hunter’s mark: Debuff your target’s dodge.
- Poison arrow: Removed damage on hit, but added 100% poison effect (Now it’s like bleed or burn, but with poison).
- Silence: 100% chance of success.
- Armor Crusher: 100% chance of success.
Some skills of the hunter were changed of place, hawkeye, camouflage and ritual now are secondary. Multishot, multitrap and booby trap are primary.
Besides all of that, every debuff and buff were tweaked also, so feel free to check the new percentages applied, duration, cooldown, etc.
The PVP nerf damage and formula to calculate damage and defense were improved to make battles more interesting so forget about dying with one hit like it happens now.
Let’s go to the numbers.
STATS AND EQUIPMENT
Here you will see the old numbers followed by an arrow showing the new numbers (base stats and modifiers) for each class. I will be showing also the lvl 90 items for all classes. (Notes: the base number is the number that applies to each item lvl, so if you want to know the lvl 80 stats just get lvl 90 stats and minus the base stat. If you want to know the lvl 70 you should minus two times the base stat, and go on…).
- MP And HP / Kill nerfed to 2%(from 3%)
- MP And HP / Kill capped to 10% max
- Capped HP regen to 25% max (with corrupted lazuli stationary you could end up with 50%)
- Dodge from equipment nerfed from 2% to 1% to match Critical chance(1%)
- Decreased STR/INT mods by 2(Now max is 10 before was 12)
- Increased extra critical damage mod from 1 to 2
- Improved max mana and hp from item mods
- Added agi mod in items
Here you can see the complete list of skills with all the information. The mana column is not showing really how much mana your skill will consume, that formula is dynamic. Is calculated by YourLVL + Skill Mana(This has not been touch, right now it’s working like that also) but I must clarify to avoid confusion.
- Increased range a bit
- Increased walking speed a bit
- Increased range and attack speed a bit
- Increased attack speed a bit
Some training stones were revamped also to make them more useful, specially for Warrior/Wizard/Paladin:
- Procyon -> 8 STR 5 STA
- Centauri -> 8 INT 5 STA
- Agena -> 3 STA 3 INT 8 MDEF
- Bellatrix -> 3 STA 8 INT 2 AGI 2 DEX
All enchantments were revamped, check it out in the following graph:
- Added all mods in reroll machine npc (EXCEPT EXP)
Regen while in combat mode
- Changed regen time(in combat only) from 5 seconds to 7.5 seconds because with new damage formula it went out into immortal players, only for HP not MP.
Dodge and crit
- Dodge and crit now are soft cap at 25% and hard cap at 50%. Hawkeye, acrobatics and final protection can go up the cap to 75% but only in PVE, in PVP its 50 hard capped no matter what. (Soft cap means that after 25% every point you earn will be half of it.). Skills are applied in a flat way so if you have 30 dodge and you earn 25% from acrobatics you will end up with 55 in PVE, and in 50 in PVP.
Defense in PVP and PVE
- In PVP and PVE the other type defense were taking into account, for example if you received INT damage, 0.2% of your PHISICAL damage were took into account. Right now does only happens in PVE and by 0.25%(so more defense) but in PVP that feature was removed.
- Base crit damage before were 200% in PVE and 135% in PVP, now its 125% in both of them.
If something goes broken, wrong or OP it will be fixed so take it easy. Remember that we want to have a more competitive PvP battles, and that everyone could enjoy their class with their strengths and cons. I’ve expended a lot of effort on this with help of all the council members and some players, specially from @Jorob, @Kraghack, @Qeviv, @Mozine_Bardok, @Stormbeat, @Jossvve, @Zealotwraith, @Gaby, @Zelp and of course @Alkanov
Remember this please:
Warrior > Hunter
Hunter > Wizard
Wizard > Warrior
Paladin is in the middle can beat anyone or be beaten by anyone