This is it… the last content update before we flip the switch and get out of Beta.
As the name says it, crafting is here. We have added 20+ recipes you can craft with materials dropped from enemies. Some are harder than others, but this is the first crafting update and we wanted to see it working before we commit to adding 100+ recipes.
You will find the crafting menu in the main menu section.
- Moved quest button to the UI and
- Teleport Scrolls are not 1-time use
- Removed Teleport Scrolls vendor as you can now craft it
- Removed /unstuck
- Quest tracking issue where it doesn’t allow you to track the first quest in the list because “you can only track one quest at the time”…
- Online time task doesn’t convert target time to hours when it is >60mins
- Align problem in Frostbite Quest
We are releasing on Nov 1st, the idea here is to get as many bug reports as we can to work on fixing them during the week and release this Friday, if everything goes as planned, we will move this 1.0 release to production and you won’t have to do anything else besides leaving us a review in the Play Store.
That’s it for today, have fun