On this server-side update, we are bringing you evil and competitive karma free GvG and here is how it works:
- Depending on the server’s location, players that belong to a guild will be able to fight and kill other guilds members without karma penalties (karma-free)
- This event is active during odd hours and on PVP territories
- It only applies to players that are on a guild. This also includes guildmates (karma free friendly fire)
- Only negative karma is affected by this event, if you kill a PK player you will get positive karma and he will get his some of his negative karma removed
- Q: What If I kill a player without guild?
- A: you will get negative karma and will become PK
- Q: What If I kill a guildmate?
- A: nothing… Friendly fire is karma free too.
- Q: What If I’m not in a guild and I kill another player?:
- A. As you are not on a guild, GvG doesn’t apply to you and you will get negative karma even if your victim was in a guild.
- Q: If a player without a guild kills me?
- A: He/she will get negative karma
- Q: What if I am getting killed always?
- A: Join a better/stronger guild or change to another server, GvG timers are set so EU1 and US1 don’t overlap, when EU is on war US will be on peace and vice-versa
- Q: What about the Arena?
- A: It stays the same, not affected by GvG
For awesome ideas and opinions please go to GvG - A new era