This update will attempt to balance quests difficulty, fix bugs and make parties great again.
- All tasks requirements capped to a max of 25 (materials or kills) except Devil Square rankings quest chain
- Material’s collection is now affected by your nearby party members. Whatever they collect also counts towards your quest (if the quest is party allowed)
- The drop chance of some materials was off by quite a lot. (see images below)
- DS enemies pathfinding
- Tasks should only go up to the amount required, not one or more above, e.g: 26/25 Eyeballs
- Waves aren’t being counted towards DS quests.
- Typo in Stat Training, says STRENTH instead of STRENGTH
- The green mushroom material doesn’t have a picture in the materials inventory
- There is no gold separator in trade screen and potion refill popups.
- The gold and gems amounts aren’t aligned
- Regal Crown is all lowercase. The first letter of each word should be capitalized.
- A lot of quests descriptions finish with a dot, but others don’t, this should be consistent.
- Death Watch’s Leather is now called “Magical Leather”
We decided to pull some data in order to find out why some materials were dropping way more than others and this is what we found out:
The below ratio is what we were trying to achieve, one material a bit harder than other but nothing crazy
Materials dropped from Ice monsters:
But this is what we found in some cases:
Materials dropped from Worms and Slimes:
Materials dropped from Bees and Snakes:
Materials dropped from Bats and Spiders:
As you can see the ratio above was way more intense than what we aimed for but it has been fixed now and we hope to see something closer to the first example
Happy party questing!